Day of Coordination
You’ve done all the work and now you need someone you trust to see that your vision comes to life.
• 1 meeting (1-3 weeks out) to go over all hand-off items such as timelines, floorplans, décor plan, vendors etc.
• Acting point person for all vendors, guests etc.
• Décor set-up, styling and strike down.
Full Service Planning
Sit back and enjoy the ride, I’ll hustle so you don’t have to. Let me assemble your dream team of vendors, plan the logistics and guide you through the entire event planning process. Consider this service having your cake and eating it too (literally). The details of this service will be completely customized based on your needs.
Month of Coordination
You’ve done most of the work creating the perfect event but would like a little professional help with all the last minute details. You get to hand-off all the blueprints to us a month out so that you can be fully present with your guests on event day and know that we’ve got you covered.
• 4-6 weeks out planning meeting to discuss the day-of details
• Available for on-going communication and to work through any last minute planning
• Assistance with creation of floor plans and flow
• Guide you through creating a custom itinerary so that every aspect of your day is planned to a tee
• Develop and manage a production schedule for all your vendors
• Obtain and review contracts from vendors and follow up prior to event to ensure everyone knows what the expectations are
• Venue walk-through (if necessary)
• Full day coordination, itinerary management, décor set up and strike
• Point person for all vendors and guests handling any questions that may arise